Friday, July 18, 2008

Nostalgic

So, my sister-in-law had this on her site and I thought it was kinda cool, so I decided to follow her lead. This isn't normally my cup of tea, but since I had my little one, I've been more of the mushy person I never though I would be...let's have some fun!

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Paige and Garret Story said...

my memory of you and i guess i was there ha, but it was the day you were so so so sick and finally told us that you were pregnant because everyone was starting to worry about you! i cant believe that hes already here! im so happy for you and your little family! thanks for being a great friend! love ya!
paige!

Lisa said...

Well, we do have a million memories together, and it's hard to pick a favorite. Let's see..the time that a distributor made me cry and you called and yelled at him and threatened to terminate his business. And we can't forget damn Nashville: The drunk falling out of the bar window and you getting pepper in your eye at the Outback are at the top of that list. All of our cabin trips: Famous mosquitos, Guitar Hero on hard, Chase jumping out of a moving vehicle. Being your unofficial doctor while you were pregnant. I could go on forever...hooray for best friend sister-in-laws!

Lisor

Janeece said...

Holy crap...I've known you for like 12 years. So I've got a million memories of you.

Okay...(you'll love this one):

Remember that one day at Crest when Matt Haskell came to the window and you two were chatting it up and I was all "um, excuse me, he came here to talk to me!" and then I pushed you out of the way?!

Yeah, I rule.

We've also gone on a lot of vacays together. What about the time we were in LA together and we went up to that party on the rooftop of The Standard Hotel and dude, I felt OUT OF PLACE. Even though I was wearing your cute jeans. One of those times that you realize us Mormons DO STICK OUT LIKE SORE THUMBS EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T THINK WE DO.

Anyway...good times.

Unknown said...

I remember the time that we're family. Probably the best moments in life are Billy the Kitty, and everything else that goes with that video. And, making fun of Dad and Gerit with my X-Men toys.

Janeece said...

I DEMAND UPDATED PICTURES OF BRECKIN!

(Also, are you guys interested in going somewhere with us in December? We can take out kids and have a blast!!)